Friday 30 January 2015

SS15 Work Wardrobe


Working for Next has it's advantages: a generous work wardrobe allowance for one. Choosing an outfit to take me through SS15 can be challenging when it's still sub-zero temperatures outside in the morning. But this dress turned out to be a pretty clean cut choice.

As you may have gathered from some of my posts and lots of tweets, I'm a tennis fanatic. I love watching all the Grand Slams and ATP world tour series. I'm also an admirer of the tennis style, especially the women's outfits which they collaborate with designers. Caroline Wozniackis' dress choices designed by Stella McCartney for Adidas are always my most anticipated outfit to see at the championships.

So my pick of dress this season for work is a homage for my love of sports style dressing, a smart tennis dress which makes me feel like I could walk out on centre court at any moment. The dress is made of two components, so it does look almost like a skirt and top combined, in classic grey and white it can be mixed with accessories and colour throughout the season. A hint of yellow on the shoulders makes it feel fresh and the cut of the dress is flattering and stylish. I'll be pairing mine with tights for now during these chilly days, but hope to be able to wear it with some block heels and a bright clutch bag during the summer evenings.

Available for £38 in stores or online here 

No comments:

Post a Comment