Monday 16 February 2015

Dinner Date

On Friday night I consumed some fabulous cocktails and calypso chicken meal at a gorgeous Caribbean restaurant in Camden. This night out gave me the excuse to bust out my fave new accessory, the bright patterned clutch bagBig enough for all my necessities, but small enough to look cute with any outfit it is the perfect evening bag. I tend to keep my outfits quite plain, blacks and navy, so I like to add colour through accessories. 

Friday night I paired it with high-waisted jeggings and high neck black top, and my life-saver burgundy biker boots. A mix of girly flowers with an edge. Oh and I took the opportunity to wear my Mac 'Ruby Woo' Lippy which does not get enough of an outing!

What would you pair your clutch with?





(a lil valentines loving)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment