Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday Lounging - AW style


I may have mentioned before my love of AW collections. There is something so satisfying about layers and the many options of coats, boots, polo necks, thick tights and winter accessories. As fashion weeks kick off for SS16 (already, mad!) I'm reminiscing about one of my favourite AW15 collections from February. Oh and definitely check out Milli Mackintosh's new book for top style, fitness and food tips! (I can't wait to try out some of her recipes).


Shearling and leather are the two key ingredients to a fabulous winter outfit and Coach have completely nailed it. This week they will have their first women's runway show (SS16) but back in February they presented this seasons collection and it is to die for. Since purchasing my gorgeous bag back in May I have followed the trends of Coach and couldn't wait to see this full AW collection. The Swagger handbag has a berry colour update for winter (beaut), add this to a leather and shearling jacket and jeans and you have yourself a gorgeous outfit. Suitable to go from day to night, investment pieces like this jacket will never let you down. 
 
I can't wait to see Coach's next campaign but for now here is my current AW mood board with what images are inspiring me this season - expect lots of black and white, burgundy, shearling, rustic interiors and delicious looking food.
Autumn/Winter 2015 Mood Board

No comments:

Post a Comment