Wednesday 30 July 2014

Open your heart to the sun..... And breath


Three days hard work and early mornings has pushed me this week. However I have enjoyed these shifts; I've been involved in merchandising the new collections in store, presenting the marketing displays, combining accessories and basically making sure the clothes look desirable to our customers. It's much more the area of fashion I want to be involved in and I feel privileged that my manager allowed me to have this responsibility to be more creative at work.

After these early days, heavy lifting and long shifts, Wednesday nights Pilates class was just what I needed. Sometimes the last thing you feel like doing is excericise after a long day, you just want to curl up in bed with chocolate and watch a film. But with a class booked, I had to get off my bum and go. 

The workout was tough, lots of thigh and bum strengthening and toning. With the sun gleaming through, pumping my legs and breathing hard I felt like I was working out all the stress and tension from the last three days. As always those last three minutes of just laying, breathing and fully relaxing and pushing out any thoughts in my mind were beneficial. Mind clear, body pushed, feeling good. 

Open your heart to the sun... And breath

No comments:

Post a Comment