Sunday 14 September 2014

Outfits for week two


Smart casual is always an interesting look to master, you can put emphasis on either side of the scale. This week with some sunny days still occurring in London I bared my legs with some smart Zara shorts but kept the outfit casual by pairing it with a white jumper and my nike trainers, perfect for running for the train. Black and white Wednesday was a running late day, grab a graphic top, black skinnies and go! Quite a casual look but I still felt appropriately smart and stylish for the environment I was in. Last look included adding some pattern to my outfit, something I'm not always confident with. Mixing patterns I find challenging, so I kept this look simple with a cream shirt and my trusty Ted Baker blazer, the best blazer going to take you from day time office to drinks after work.

I thoroughly enjoyed my two weeks interning, learnt a lot, got to be more expressive with my clothes and made some great friends. Interning in the best way forward and I look forward to many more opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment