Monday 25 May 2015

What's your Swagger?


This birthday was spent having a fabulous girls day in London with my mum. We visited the V&A museum to see the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibition (literally amazing, more to come on this later), went for high tea and then lucky me, got to go handbag shopping! 

Ever since seeing the Coach SS15 campaign back at the beginning of the year, I have been dying to get my hands on one of the beautiful Swagger bags. This bag is my new love, the periwinkle colour is perfect for summer and brightens up my typical uniform of black jeans and jacket.

For the Coach Swagger campaign they have created a #WhatsYourSwagger tag which has encouraged designers and bloggers alike to customise their bags and show what they carry. So I have taken the time to dig deap and find all the beauties I tend to carry around on a daily outing. Now I have one Swagger, I am already desperate to see next seasons colours... One for every season right?

No comments:

Post a Comment