Monday 4 May 2015

Frimley Fun Run

On Sunday I took part in a charity fun run to raise money for Frimley Park Hospital. It was a great event, a little damp on the outset, but with everyone there with high spirits ready to race we all felt the love.

I decided to take part not only to raise money for such a great cause but also to challenge myself. A 2.5km fun run may not be a marathon but it is a start. It is important to live a healthy and happy lifestyle, I find that running not only makes my body feel good but it helps to clear the mind and get the endorphins flowing. That's good all round.

We ran the race in 15mins45, we witnessed a lot of fantastic fancy dress from families and we received a lot of support. We are raising money to help the hospital raise money to build a centre dedicated to early diagnosis of Breast Cancer, a disease that we want to beat.

If you would like to donate to my fundraising page then here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment