Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Lounging


Happy Sunday! And what a lovely day it is turning out to be. After a week in the sun in Spain, it is very tricky to come home and get back to reality. 

A week of sunshine, swimming, paddle boarding (ticked off the bucket list) and spending time with my boyfriend and his family was ideal. It's been a stressful couple of weeks and taking off for a week and forgetting it all was just what I needed. I'm now feeling refreshed and ready to get back to work (my internship got extended by three months, yay me!) and enjoy some of this unusually lovely English sunshine.



Sunday spent shopping, sorting and reading the fantastically inspiring Collective Hub magazine that I picked up in the airport. Fab read, inspiring stories and beautiful graphic layouts with brilliant quotes. Get a copy now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment