Monday 4 January 2016

Lean In 2016

New Year, New Me? Hardly, it's a tough start to the year but I will take that and use it to my advantage (as much as I can). January is always the month of fitness, diets, health and starting fresh. For me I think I have done a pretty good job at the end of 2015 to keep myself fit and I'm only going to continue and improve. Creating a healthier diet plan is now top of my list, so I purchased The Body Coach - Lean in 15 and am already loving the recipes. 

I managed to snag some great deals before Christmas during the Black Friday sales and treated myself to some new workout leggings and trainers. Purchased from the fabulous Sweaty Betty I deliberated over what colours and styles to buy for quite some time, but after some sound advice from the sales assistant and some bounding around the shop in the trainers, I opted for Asics Gel-Kayano. They are super comfortable, brightly coloured and with the special memory foam and gel base they mould to my feet. It's as though I have purchased custom made shoes (dream!).

So 2016, I don't know what to expect, what might or might not happen but I will tackle it with all I have. Starting tonight with my first class of the year, a solid 45minute circuits session to remind me what my body can do when I try, although after all that Christmas food and drink it might be a disaster.

And as for resolutions; read more, write more, travel more and believe. Things will work out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment