Tuesday 3 March 2015

New York & London Fashion Week Hits

A little visual summary of my fave looks from the New York & London Fashion Week shows. Watching all the gorgeous clothes and spectacular displays make me wish I could be there every step of the way! I shall share a link to my Pinterest boards for you all to have a scroll through my favourite snaps from the front row and the catwalk.
 

My key highlights would be; Victoria Beckham - beautiful subtle collection and her adoring family on the front row are just too much! Coach - who couldn't love a glam grunge presentation with biker boots and shearling jackets?
LFW
 
Key highlights from London; Anya Hindmarch and her traffic stopping collection of bags. Giles with a dazzling performance of opulent glamour and drama. Burberry as always hits it out of the park for me, so classic and versatile with romantic colours; burgundy, teal and olive, creating a Sixties bohemia vibe. Topshop Unique, more so than the show itself, Kendall Jenner was the show-stopper and I can't get enough of her front row look; Cornflower blue trousers, white crop and camel coloured coat worn nonchalantly across her shoulders. Divine.

What were your favourite shows? I can't wait to see what Paris has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment